Our Response to COVID-19
“We understand that you and your family are concerned about the challenges presented by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Older adults and those with chronic medical conditions are most vulnerable to the threat of infection.
Home Health care and other In-Home services are incredibly helpful so that you or your loved one can receive needed healthcare services In Your Own Home, without unnecessary exposure in public places. In-Home care also helps prevent unnecessary hospitalizations.
We take every possible precaution to prevent exposure COVID-19:
- Each In-Home staff member is screened for symptoms and exposure daily
- Staff Members are required to be tested and receive a Negative COVID-19 result before returning to work if that screening is positive.
- COVID-19 rapid tests (15-minute results) are available for our Staff Members in all of our office locations; no need to wait for an appointment to get a result!
- Visitors are restricted in our office locations
- Many of our office staff are now working from home
- Each patient is screened for symptoms and/or exposure prior to each visit
- Additional PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is used if a patient has screened positive. All Staff Members have that PPE available to them.
* All Staff Members have received additional training on Infection Control specifically relating to COVID-19
Alpha Healthcare has been working with our State and Local Home Health & Hospice organizations as well as the State and Local Health Departments to stay up to date on all changes, requirements, and services being offered. As local services are offered (such as in-home vaccinations), we pass that information along to our Staff and to our Patients immediately so that you can take advantage of them.
We take our responsibility to our Patients and Staff very seriously and will remain vigilant in staying informed and will always strive to provide the very best in a safe and comfortable environment – your home.
UTAH AND WASHINGTON COUNTIES